QuickBooks is an advanced accounting software with unique features, but it still encounters some common errors that can interrupt the ongoing functions. The QuickBooks Tool Hub provided by Intuit is a multi-functional diagnostic tool to handle QB’s errors. Along with these benefits, you can now tackle technical glitches and bugs in one place using its latest version, QuickBooks tool Hub 2023.
With the updated version of the tool hub, a user can fix the common issues related to the network connection, company file, etc. To learn more about this utility, follow this guide to download and install this tool.
This blog is a comprehensive guide to downloading and installing the latest version of Tool Hub. To get the answer to any queries related to the utility, dial +1(855)-738-0359 and connect with our team of customer support
Learn How to Download and Setup the QuickBooks Tool Hub
To use the QB tool hub 2023, you must download and install it on your system. Follow the given steps to download and install its latest version:
Recommended To Read : QuickBooks Error Code 6175 0: Read the Verified Resolutions
Step 1: Get the Most Recent Version of QuickBooks Tool Hub
You can easily download the tool hub using the two methods depending on the QuickBooks version you’re using. Follow the given steps if you’re using the 2020 or the later version of QB:
- Launch QB and click on the ‘Help’ menu.
- In the dropdown menu, select ‘Fix Setup and File Issues’ and select ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub.’
- Now, you’ll be redirected to the QuickBooks support portal, where a stepwise guide is available to get the tool hub. Follow these steps and download the latest version (18.104.22.168) of the tool hub.
If you’re using the earlier version of QB, follow this process
- Go to the official website of Intuit.
- From there, find the tool hub downloading link and click on it.
- Make sure you’re downloading the latest version (2023, 22.214.171.124 of QuickBooks.
- Now save this downloaded file in an accessible location, like in an easily accessible file folder.
Step 2: Install the Downloaded File of Tool Hub on your Computer
Above, we have downloaded the latest version of the tool hub. To fix the ongoing error using this tool, you first need to install it. Here’s a stepwise process to install the tool hub’s downloaded file:
- Go to the Download folder in File Explorer.
- Look for the tool hub file you’ve recently downloaded, ‘QuickBooksToolhub.exe.’
- Click on the file and hit ‘Next’ on the Installation window.
- Agree the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and follow the displayed instructions.
- When the installation completes, close all the open windows and double-click the QB icon to open the tool hub.
- Go to the tool hub’s menu and select the suitable tool depending on your error type.
After following this guide, we hope you’ve downloaded and installed QuickBooks Tool Hub Download 2023 successfully. If you face difficulties following this process, dial +1(855)-738-0359 and talk to our customer support team.
The Following Blogs Can Help You : How to Fix H202 Error in QuickBooks Explained by the Experts